I have been looking at the routers and it seems to me that the scope of delivery / bundling of the routers and accessories is not very consistent.
No doubt there are reasons for this but it doesn't quite measure up to the "Faster, Easier, Smarter" concept we enjoy in the other products.
From the 2011 / 2012 catalog:
- OF 1010 Edge Guide [489 427] includes Guide Rods [495 247] but does not include Dust Hood [489 565]
- OF 1400 Edge Guide [492 636] includes Dust Hood [489 565] but does not include Guide Rods [463 147]
- OF 2200 Edge Guide [494 680] does not include dust hood [489 565] or Guide Rods [495 247]
- OF 1010 EQ [574 339] includes Guide Stop, OF 1400 EQ [574 342] and OF 2200 EB [574 354] do not
- OF 1010 EQ [574 339] and OF 1400 EQ [574 342] include a Plug-it Power Cord, OF 2200 EB [574 354] does not (I assume the OF 2200 uses a fixed power cord)
- Various accessories fit one, two or all three routers - refer to charts pp. 88-92
If bundling details are different from one retailer to another, or if they are changing as the products and bundles evolve it is difficult for prospective buyers to understand what to order and for members to help each other. Inaccurate images and items that include parts that only work with additional accessories can add to the potential confusion.
The only thing I can suggest is to study the catalog carefully and work with a dealer who knows the products well and can advise what to order based on what you are trying to obtain and achieve.