Rockler Ellipse/Circle Router Jig
This also includes the large base that cost 25.99!http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=18089&rrt=1http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=17282&Max=999
The one I have is like new, not in the box. Just collecting dust on a shelf. I used it to cut one 18" x 36" oval, I think it was that size, something like that.
Mine has two size base plates, a small and a large that Rockler no longer sells, so you get more flexibility with the set up I am selling. The extra base was about 25.00 if I remember correctly.
50.00 including shipping with BOTH plates
so the Rockler sale price really is not a great comparison.
I give this 4 stars out of 5 if you take your time to set up.
You can drill the base on your own to accept any router.
I used this once.
Oh I can include a permanent Porter cable base if you have an 890 to slip into it so it would always be ready. Just keep the extra base on it all the time. 22.00 for a brand new fixed PC base.
Designed for use with just about any plunge router, the Rockler Ellipse/Circle Router Jig lets you cut circles and ellipse shapes over a wide range of dimensions and proportions. Set up takes only a couple of minutes and is virtually math-free. Using the jig is just as easy. As you move the router through the cut, the jig's sliding dovetail mechanism keeps the router precisely on the cut line.
* Maximum length for major axis is 52".
* Maximum difference between minor and major axes is 8".
* Includes jig arm, jig base, two dovetail keys, and two locking pivots.
* Single pivot can be locked to make circles up to 52" diameter.
* Pre-drilled for Porter-Cable 690/890 routers or routers with 6" base footprints.
* Made from 1/4" thick phenolic for durability.