Adapting the CS70 to use the Incra Miter was relatively easy. The Incra Track has exactly the same thickness as the aluminium panels of the top of the CS70. You only need to cut a small piece of the top panel (same width as the track) and a small portion one the front CS70 profile to fit the track. I’m surprised not more users did this.
Removing a small piece of the front profile
I removed about 4,5 cm of the width of the aluminium top panel
Incra track cut to the right lenght
Test with the HPL panels. The panels are roughly cut to size.
What left to do is:
- Attach the tops
- Set the CS70 flush with the top
- Secure the CS70 to the frame
- Install the LS Positioner
- Instal the Incra track for the router
- Install the router lift (reused from the old saw / router table)