Author Topic: Part number for Stop block bolt - Urgent  (Read 409 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kitui

  • Posts: 16
Part number for Stop block bolt - Urgent
« on: February 10, 2018, 11:51 AM »
I just lost the bolt that goes in the track stop in the festool FS1400 saw track (it felt under the base board floor somewhere). Does anybody know the Part number and where to re-order? On a second note, do you have a part number of any t-bolt that would fit the track guide? I read a lot of posts but not specific part number. I can see that Lee Valley and Rockler has t-bolts and Incra has nuts but I am not sure about the part umber. I Cannot return so I need to be sure. thanks for your help!!
Thanks LV
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 07:30 AM by kitui »

Festool USA does not pre-approve the contents of this website nor endorse the application or use of any Festool product in any way other than in the manner described in the Festool Instruction Manual. To reduce the risk of serious injury and/or damage to your Festool product, always read, understand and follow all warnings and instructions in your Festool product's Instruction Manual. Although Festool strives for accuracy in the website material, the website may contain inaccuracies. Festool makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the material on this website or about the results to be obtained from using the website. Festool and its affiliates cannot be responsible for improper postings or your reliance on the website's material. Your use of any material contained on this website is entirely at your own risk. The content contained on this site is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional advice.

Offline neilc

  • Posts: 2234
Re: Part number for Stop block bolt - Urgent
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 12:31 PM »
Here's the parts view for the 1400 router -

You can find the Festool phone number on - also access to the parts catalog I linked to above from there -

Start here - assuming you are in the US

Not clear on your second question.  You can probably find 1/4" t-bolts in the plumbing aisle at HD or Lowes.  They are called 'closet bolts' for anchoring a toilet.  You might need to file down the head slightly but they should fit in the Festool rail if that is what you are referring to.

you might want to add your location to your FOG profile - it's not clear if you are in the US or somewhere else in the world -