Several members have chosen to have a personal album created for their use in the forum's Image Gallery. Aside from allowing members an easy way to peruse images, the Gallery allows members to easily insert their photos in their posts as inline images. By using this method, there are no limitations as to the number of photos that can appear in a post.
This discussion explains how to add your Gallery photos to a post on the forum. It assumes you already have an album, and that you already have photos in your album.
If you do not have an album in the gallery, click here
If you have an album and need help getting photos into it, click here
1. Go into the Gallery, and click on your album name to bring up the thumbnail page, then click on the photo you want to use.
3. Right click on the photo.
4. If you are running Firefox
, select "Properties," then find the line called "location." Select and copy that information.
If you are running Internet Explorer
, select "Properties," then find the line called "address." Select and copy that information.
If you are running Safari
, select "Copy Image Address."
5. Go to your forum post and click the "Insert Image"
6. Paste the address you copied in step 4 into the "[i m g] [/i m g]" code that appears on the screen.
Repeat the above steps for each photo you wish to use from the Gallery.