Author Topic: [Project 9] Walnut accented new succulent boxes for wife  (Read 417 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online mattbyington

  • Posts: 163
Project 1 was simple succulent boxes for the wife. Those have since come apart pretty bad. I had used Titebond 2 - it was my first project. Should have used 3. She has been watering the little guys.

So I made some new ones - in baltic birch with walnut accents.

It didn't turn out amazing but at least they are waterproof this time!

And thanks everyone for the small-parts jig help! I made that to make these.

Matt


Festool USA does not pre-approve the contents of this website nor endorse the application or use of any Festool product in any way other than in the manner described in the Festool Instruction Manual. To reduce the risk of serious injury and/or damage to your Festool product, always read, understand and follow all warnings and instructions in your Festool product's Instruction Manual. Although Festool strives for accuracy in the website material, the website may contain inaccuracies. Festool makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the material on this website or about the results to be obtained from using the website. Festool and its affiliates cannot be responsible for improper postings or your reliance on the website's material. Your use of any material contained on this website is entirely at your own risk. The content contained on this site is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional advice.


Online mattbyington

  • Posts: 163
Re: [Project 9] Walnut accented new succulent boxes for wife
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 12:27 AM »