I just posted a review of the Mirka CEROS
sander on my blog. There are two video segments (one is a demonstration) as well as a poll. Please check out my review and vote on the poll!
To cut to the chase, I think that you should consider this sander because it:
- is powerful and easy to control;
- runs quietly and smoothly;
- feels good because it is compact and well-balanced;
- requires very little maintenance because it has few wearing components; and
- does not require a large air compressor to run (as a pneumatic sander does).