Author Topic: I have a Fuji Spray Q4 and the T70 gun and CA Tech Bandit 2 qt pot. Please Help  (Read 9918 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline tjbnwi

  • Posts: 6313
  • Cedar Tucky Indiana
Sorry for reviving an old thread but I'd like to ask Tom what kind of whip hose are you using? I am wanting to add a 2.5 gallon pressure pot to my setup and am concerned about the original fuji 25' blue hose being too stiff during spraying. The yellow whip hose you have in this photo looks like something that would provide a bit of flexibility. Thanks!

I don't have a CAT pot so I looked at their website pictures.

It appears as if the pot is compressor pressurized.

Compressor to pot inlet, fluid hose to gun fluid port.

Turbine hose to gun turbine port.

Pictured is my set up using a Qualcraft pot.



Festool USA does not pre-approve the contents of this website nor endorse the application or use of any Festool product in any way other than in the manner described in the Festool Instruction Manual. To reduce the risk of serious injury and/or damage to your Festool product, always read, understand and follow all warnings and instructions in your Festool product's Instruction Manual. Although Festool strives for accuracy in the website material, the website may contain inaccuracies. Festool makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the material on this website or about the results to be obtained from using the website. Festool and its affiliates cannot be responsible for improper postings or your reliance on the website's material. Your use of any material contained on this website is entirely at your own risk. The content contained on this site is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional advice.

Offline JYip

  • Posts: 8
Thanks Tom!

Just curious if anyone has any experience using Flexzilla Garden Hose for the turbine air hose?


Offline Tanner.belen

  • Posts: 4
Hi Tom question on your setup, I am looking to go with a 2.5 gal pressure pot my turbine feed hose would go straight to the gun then the fluid hose from the pot to the fluid port of the gun. I was wondering what do you do with the small clear hose that connects to the back of the gun that usually pressurize the standard cup, do you just plug it?